18th International Conference of FFC - 6th International Symposium of ASFFBC
Functional and Medical Foods for Chronic Diseases: Bioactive Compounds and Biomarkers
September 15-16, 2015, Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA
Guidelines for Full Paper Submission for the Functional Food Conference at Harvard Medical School from September 15-16, 2015
All participants with accepted abstracts may write full articles.
1. The full papers' text must be in Times New Roman, 12 point size font.
2. Full paper margins should be 0.75 inches from the top and bottom, and 1.0 inch from the left and right for A4 format paper.
3. Line spacing should be 1.15 and alignment justified.
4. The submitted full papers should contain 6-16 pages. A shorter or longer manuscript must be discussed with the organizing committee.
5. When submitting a full paper, the corresponding author should send a cover letter indicating that authors have not submitted a similar manuscript for publication elsewhere. Full papers submitted without cover letters will not be published.
6. The full papers and cover letter should be submitted as separate attachments to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. The full paper submission deadline is 2 months following the date in the abstract acceptance letter, but no later than the date mentioned on the conference website.
8. Full papers will be published in FFC’s Journal of Functional Foods in Health and Disease. Please download and use the suggested samples for an original scientific paper, review paper, and cover letter.
9. As a token of our appreciation for article submissions in the Special Issue, we offer 50% off of our standard publication fee. The final cost will be $247.00. If sufficient scientific funds are unavailable for coverage of the discounted publication fee, ASFFBC is willing to accommodate as needed. Please contact us for more details if necessary. Don't miss your chance to be a part of this!
10. Please note: submitting full article is mandatory for all oral presenters at this conference