22nd International Conference of FFC - 10th International Symposium of ASFFBC
Functional Foods and Chronic Diseases: Science and Practice
September 22-23, 2017, at Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
The conference will have the following awards, which will be announced and presented during the conference closing session.
- Best Oral and Poster Presentation Awards
- Best Full Paper Award
- Best Special Session Organizer Award
- Best Oral and Poster Presentation Award
The author of an awarded presentation will be entitled to:
- A signed official award certificate;
- The announcement of their achievement on a special conference webpage;
- one year membership of the ASFFBC. If already an ASFFBC member, then this offer adds one year to her/his current membership.
- A personal voucher for a 50% reduced registration fee in one event sponsored by FFC, valid during a 12-month period. This voucher is only available if the presenter attends the closing session and receives the award.
Best Full Paper Award
Best full article will be chosen from participants who submit their full article to the journal of Functional foods in Health and Disease. Article should be generally accepted for publication (decision will be made by the Editorial Team of journal).
Best Special Session Organizer Award
Special sessions are small and specialized events to be held during the conference as a set of oral and poster presentations with a highly specialized theme. The goal of special sessions (minimum 4 papers; maximum 7) is to provide a focused discussion on innovative topics.
The awards will be presented to the author(s) of the paper, selected by the Conference Committee and Session Chairs.
The decision criterion will consider both the paper quality and the presentation quality (feedback given by main conference organizers, session chairs, and organizing committee members at the conference venue).