The abstract submission will be open from December 10th, 2020. The entire abstract should have a maximum of 1,000 words, up to three pages (including references). There is no up-front fee for submitting a conference abstract. Once the abstract is generally accepted for the conference, the corresponding/first author is responsible to pay the abstract publication fee of $49. First authors are expected to register, pay the conference and abstract fee, and present the paper (if submission is accepted). In the case of an emergency and the author(s) are unable to attend the conference, they are required to pay an abstract publication fee of $99. Decisions on selection will be promptly communicated to the authors via e-mail. All contributions will be reviewed, and accepted abstracts will be published in the conference proceedings book. Please email your abstract as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please review our sample abstract.
There is no charge for the withdrawal of an abstract before February 15th, 2021. In the case that the first author cannot attend the conference and present, he or she must contact the conference organizing committee via e-mail, to provide notification of withdrawal or to request a substitute presenter. Withdrawals must be received before February 15th, 2021. Please note: Abstracts withdrawn after February 15th, 2021, will be published and the first author will be expected to pay the abstract publication fee. The conference does not provide financial support nor registration fee waivers for any presentations.
Abstract submission deadline has been extended to March 25th, 2021, 5 pm (PST). The entire abstract should have a maximum of 1000 words. Please use Times New Roman Font 12 for the entire abstract.
The first author of the research is considered the primary author and must present. One person may be the primary author for a maximum of 3 abstracts. However, only one abstract may be presented as an oral presentation with the other presented as a poster, or both abstracts may be presented as posters.
1. All abstract submissions must include research-based data to allow for a thorough review.
2. Abstracts must contain the following:
- Author(s) – do not include degree acronyms (i.e., BS, MS, Ph.D., etc.)
- Primary Institution/Laboratory Name, City, State, and Country
- Body of the abstract
3. The body of abstract should contain the following sections:
4. Abstracts cannot contain the following:
- Brand names
(Research abstracts should be free from solicitations and should not contain demonstrations of products for the purpose of sales. Exhibitor’s tables are available for the purpose of advertisement and sales)
5. Abstracts can contain either one picture, one graph, or one table (no combinations)
- A graph or table must be embedded into the abstract and cannot exceed 1/3 of the page
- Any graph or table must pertain to the abstract for the purpose of visualizing data and must be referred to in the text of the abstract
- Pictures, tables and graphs should be no bigger than 4 1/2 in. (W) x 4 1/2 in. (L)
- Keep in mind that all images will be displayed in black and white
6. Please also provide the following information:
- Corresponding author(s)
- Primary/Presenting author's name
- Primary author's professional mailing address, e-mail address, and phone number
- Desired presentation format (oral, poster, etc.)
- Session name
- Co-authors' e-mail addresses
Please note: the portion of abstract is required for our records, but will not appear in the published abstract and accordingly will not included in word count. Please send your abstract to the email@example.com via the attached file.
To check out a sample abstract, click here.