FFC 29th International Conference Report
May XX, 2021
By FFC Staff
We would like to express our sincere gratitude to all of the attendees of our recent FFC 29th International Conference. With over 4923 attendees representing more than 100 countries, you all have played a vital role in making this one of our largest conferences to date.
In addition, we would like to thank all 44 presenters who presented their innovated research related to the role of functional foods and bioactive compounds in chronic and viral disease who shared their over the course of our two-day conference.
All recordings are available for purchase for a discounted price of $495. Individual recordings are available $29 each.
All Recordings with Reader's Discount: $495
Individual Recordings: $30
Click the button below for a complete list of our available recordings.
List of Presentations
1. Keynote: COVID-19 and acute and chronic kidney injury and functional food
2. Functional Foods and Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
3. Bioactive Compounds and Functional Foods for the Management of Viral Diseases including COVID-19
4. Functional Foods for the Management of Chronic Diseases
5. Bioactive Compounds and Chronic Diseases.
1. Keynote: Transparency, Traceability and Trust in Food Safety Systems - How has the pandemic impacted the food industry and regulators and what does the future hold?
2. Research and Development of New Functional Food Products for Chronic and Infectious Diseases
3. Discovery, Sources, Potential Health Benefits, and Safety Aspects of Bioactive Compounds
4. Evaluation of Functional Food Products by using FFC’s Functional Food Definition and Steps to Create Functional Food Products
Conference Abstract Books
Abstract books are now available for purchase on the FFC online store! Featuring summaries of all the research presented at this conference, this is a valuable addition to your library that can help you in your research and can also serve as a souvenir for this monumental event.
Click the link below to visit our online store and get your copy today!
Conference Abstract Book
Certificates and Membership:
All conference attendees will get 1 year membership for International Academic Society for Functional Foods and Bioactive Compounds (ASFFBC)
Also, they will be provided 15-25 total credits for their two days of participation, which can be used towards their Certified Functional Foods Scientist/Professional certification.